(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Mike M. Honda
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member of Congress
- High School Teacher and Principal
- Member of the San Jose Planning Commission
- Member of the San Jose Unified School Board
- Member of the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors
- Member of the California State Assembly
- Member of the U.S. House of Representatives
- Job Creation, Economy
- Civil & Human Rights
- Change tax laws to help boost the economy
- Cut unnecessary spending in healthcare to improve overall quality
- Bring back the values our Founding Fathers held dear
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Economy, Budget, Energy, Health care, and Campaign financing.
New Districts for 2012!
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 17. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip to see your representatives. Click on the person's name to see how your Congressional Representative voted on many key issues.
- 17th Congressional District, Interview, Thursday, Sept. 27, 8:15 pm, Ohlone College, Main Campus, Room 7101,
43600 Mission Blvd., Fremont
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.