(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Assemblymember
- Chair of Assembly Higher Education Committee
- Former Santa Barbara City Councilmember
- Peabody School Boardmember
- Instructor, Antioch University
- Master's in Environmental Science and Management with a focus in water pollution, planning processes, and land-use law at UC Santa Barbara's Bren Scho
- Find new revenue sources to prevent further cuts to K-12 education and restore funding to UC, CSU and Community College system.
- Champion policies that promote the use of more renewable energy and creating good family supporting jobs.
- Prevent further cuts to essential services for our most vulnerable citizens and maintain the legacy of protecting workersʼ rights.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget, Government reform, Higher education, and Major issues.
New Districts for 2012!
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Follow the Money
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.