(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Legislator/Professor/Businessman
- B.A. Sociology/ Masters in Public Administration SJSU
- Masters in Eduction USF
- Innovation in our Economy
- Occupation: Entrepreneur/College Trustee
- Founder and President of Silicon Valley Intellectual Property Law Firm
- 20 years experience in Silicon Valley as Electrical Engineer and Patent Attorney
- Trustee and Past President, West Valley-Mission Community College District
- Adjunct Professor, Santa Clara University School of Law
- Volunteer Teacher; Volunteer District Attorney
- Member of Rotary
- Economic growth to create jobs, reduce unemployment, and grow State revenue
- Invest in education
- Implement a fair and responsible solution to the State's $300 billion underfunded pension
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget, Government reform, Higher education, and Major issues.
New Districts for 2012!
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Follow the Money
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
News and Analysis
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.