(Vote for 4)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Mayor, Councilmember
- Occupation: Businesswoman/Neighborhood Advocate
- Santa Rosa Community Advisory Board (CAB)
- Southeast Greenway Campaign-Co-Founder
- Bennett Valley Neighborhood Association - Founder
- Kawana School and South Park-Volunteer
- Neighbors Summit, Neighborhood Alliance and Bike Coalition-Member
- Santa Rosa Economic Development Subcommittee
- Listening to Our Neighborhoods
- Defending our Basic Services --Local Jobs and a Vital Economy
- Protecting Our Environment
- Occupation: Local Business Owner
- Occupation: Councilman/CPA/Businessman
- Occupation: Downtown Restaurateur
- Occupation: Volunteer Administrator
- Santa Rosa Planning Commissioner
- B.A. Political Science
- Co-Chair Cinco de Mayo Committee
- M.O.V.E.S. Board of Directors
- Sonoma County Latino Democratic Club, Pres.
- Rebuilding our local Economy
- Protection of our Environment
- Promote local involvement of our Community
- Occupation: Business Owner, Father
- Occupation: Wine Industry Executive
- Legal & Finance Committee, Sonoma County Tourism Board
- Advisory Board, Pediatric Dental Initiative
- Jobs and Economic Recovery
- Budget and Pension Reform
- Improving and Maintaining Local Infrastructure
- Occupation: Plant Operator
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Monday, October 1st, 7:00 - 9:00 PM
Santa Rosa City Council Chambers
100 Santa Rosa Ave., Santa Rosa
- KRCB TV Channel 22 will play recorded Forum
Sunday October 21st, 8:00 - 10:00 AM
- Video of Candidates Forum will be available on demand at: http://blip.tv/lwvsonoma
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.