(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Gina Lynn Cuclis
- Occupation: Parent/Business Owner
- Sonoma County Maternal, Child & Adolescent Health Advisory Board 2010-present
- Sonoma County Prevention Partnership Policy Subcommittee 2011 - present
- Sonoma Valley Health Care District Strategic Planning Committee 2006-2009
- City of Sonoma Planning Commissioner 1997-2006
- Founding organizer and past president of the Verano Springs Association
- BA Communication Studies, University of California Santa Barbara
- Collaborate with local school district board members and staff to support mutual goals.
- Restore full engagement and a fundamental work ethic to the position.
- Ensure programs meet high standards and technical education programs meet the needs of students and employers.
- Occupation: Incumbent, Sonoma County Board of Education, Trustee, Area 1
- B.S. Degree, History and Government, Sophia University
- M.S. Degree, Counseling and Career Education, San Jose State University
- Community Volunteer, Member Santa Rosa East Rotary, and the California School Board Association.
- For 30 years, worked in the field of education as a teacher, and career education counselor
- Member of the Legal committee and Curriculum committee for the Sonoma County Office of Education
- Advocate for Youth
- Work to ensure that every student graduates from high school
- Prepare each student to enter the work force or continue her/his education by attending a community college/university or job specifice training
- Continue to work with the SCOE educational programs and work with school districts to ensure success
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.