Results as of Dec 17 1:47pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (192/192)|
79.8% Voter Turnout (288,592/361,486)
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Kathleen "Katie" Kane
- Occupation: Registered Nurse
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Human Resources Consultant
- B.S Organizational Development
- Surgical Technician Stanford Univesity Medical Center
- Over 40 years of experience in the health care industry
- Sequoia Hospital Board of Directors
John J. "Jack" Hickey
- Maintain Sequoia Healthcare District as a viable provider of health care services to our community
- Increase health care access in our community
- Continue support for health clinics for low income constituents
- Occupation: Advocate For Taxpayers
- Advocate for Taxpayer's 1964-present
- Inventor, 28 Patents
- Laser Scientist, Optics Technology, Inc. circa 1969
- Author, Performance Voucher Initiative 1979/80
- Webmaster - Redwood City Fun After Fifty WWW. RWCFAF.COM
- Dissolve the Sequoia Healthcare District
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- video from Midpeninsula Community Media Center
- Candidate Forums
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 17, 2012 13:47 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.