(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Businesswoman/Marine Advocate
- Founder, Digital Fusion Media, Inc. (July 1998 to present)
- Midcoast Community Council, elected municipal advisory council to the San Mateo County Board of Supervisors
- Pillar Point Harbor Coastal Trail Committee
- Highway 1 Pedestrian and Bicycle Safety Committee
- Midcoast Parks and Recreation Committee
- California Coastal Trail Committee
- Honor Fiscal Responsibility - My top priority is to reduce the Harbor District's $10 million debt and support local businesses.
- Improve Water Quality - Find solutions for harbor water contamination that jeopardizes public safety and the local commercial fishing industry.
- Create Transit Connectivity - Oyster Point Marina just started ferry service from South San Francisco to Alameda and Oakland.
- Occupation: Incumbent
- President, Institute for Fisheries Resources
- Member, Pew National Oceans Commission
- Sustainable San Mateo County Award; Community Service Award-Half Moon Bay
- Environmental Hero Award-- National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration
- Highliner Award-National Fisherman
- Chair, Seton Coastside Hospital Community Advisory Committee
William H. "Will" Holsinger
- Enhance and promote economically vital harbors and provide education opportunities of sustainable marine resources
- Support public access to Bay and Ocean resources
- Maintain a clean natural marine environment for all to enjoy
- Occupation: Harbor Commissioner
- J.D., Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, 1978
- B.A., Sonoma State College, Mexican-American Studies, 1973
- A.A., San Mateo Community College, 1971
- Board, Project 90, Inc.
- Certified Hospice Volunteer, Mission Hospice
- Preserve the Coastside
- Support the commercial fishing industry
- Develop marine research and educational facilities
- Occupation: Small Business Owner, Accessible Design & Construction
- B.A. Architecture, UC Berkeley
- Commissioner, San Mateo County Parks Commission
- Member, Midcoast Parks & Recreation Committee
- Member, Midcoast California Coastal Trail Committee
- Served 4 year term, 1 year chair, Midcoast Community Council
- Served 4 years on MCC Planning & Zoning Committee
Brandon Christopher Kwan
- Improve public recreational access to Harbor resources
- Improve water quality at both harbors
- Pay down debt by: hosting revenue generating recreational events, reducing district office expenditures
- Tony Hall for Mayor 2011 campaign
- Volunteer for Colma Historic Society
- Balanced Budget
- Clean and Modern Harbor
- Growth of Business and Recreational Activities
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Candidates' Forum
- Wednesday, 26 September
- 7:30 pm
- Seton Coastside Hospital - Fireside Room
- 600 Marine Blvd., Moss Beach
- video of the forum from MCC
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.