To improve, repair, and equip San Carlos elementary and middle school facilities, including upgrading science and computer labs, libraries, classrooms and schools, adding classrooms and schools on existing sites to reduce overcrowding, renovating schools to meet health and safety standards, providing computers and other instructional technology equipment and infrastructure, and improving energy efficiency, shall San Carlos School District issue $72 million in bonds, at legal rates, with citizens' oversight, annual audits, and all funds used for San Carlos school facilities?
- A YES vote on this measure means:
- A "yes" vote on this measure would authorize the San Carlos School District to issue bonds in an amount not to exceed $72 million for the purposes listed in the "Bond Project List."
- A NO vote on this measure means:
- A "no" vote would preclude the San Carlos School District from issuing the bonds.
- Silicon Valley Taxpayers Assn. voter guide for San Mateo County, Nov. 2012
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.