Ranked choice votes not yet available
(1 Elected, Rank Your Choices)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Director, Arts Nonprofit
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Create Jobs and Boost the Economy
- Public Transportation
- Improve Our Schools
- Occupation: President, Community College Board
- Former President, Sierra Club San Francisco Bay Chapter
- Schools and Education
- Environment, Muni, and Parks
- Occupation: President, Booker T. Washington Community Center
- Julian is a graduate of Brown University and U.C. Hastings College of the Law (magna cum laude)
- Julian worked for former Assemblyman, now State Senator, Mark Leno, in his San Francisco district office.
- For six years he served on the board of the San Francisco Housing Development Corporation.
- Public Health and Safety
- Affordable Housing
- Community Economic Development
- Occupation: Mom/Small Businesswoman
- Long-time neighborhood activist
- President of the Lower Haight Merchant + Neighbor Association
- Chair, Citizens General Obligation Bond Oversight Committee
- Former VP, Rosa Parks Elementary PTA
- Executive Committee, San Francisco Transit Riders Union
- Safe: working collaboratively with police and neighbors to create collaborative solutions to crime and violence
- Thriving: backing small business (the economic engine of San Francisco) over big business; extending economic opportunity to those who need it most
- Inclusive: making sure we have housing, transportation, and education that is safe, affordable, and world-class for all citizens
Andrew "Ellard" Resignato
- Occupation: Lawyer/Broadcast Journalist
- Occupation: Nonprofit Director/Musician
- Occupation: Paralegal
- Former Chair, SF Sunshine Ordinance Task Force
- Writer, Fog City Journal
- Winner of SF Best Political Mind Contest, 2008
- B.A., Psychology, UCLA
- Animal Rights Activist
- Bay Area Native (Berkeley)
- Restore ethics and accountability to government
- Increase and preserve affordable housing
- Improve public transportation
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.