(Vote for 8)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Self-Employed Businessman
- Occupation: Retired Military
- Occupation: Self Employed Businessman
- Occupation: Retired School Teacher
- Member of American Farmland Trust
- Served on Ramona Trails & Transportation, a sub-committee of Ramona Community Planning Group
- Formerly a 4-H Leader and Ag Booster member
- Active participant in CFARR - a local citizen group dedicated to preserving Ramona's rural heritage
- Supporting planned grouth that is compatible with Ramona's rural heritage
- Backing and sustaining Ramona's business community
- Investing in community youth projects
Robin Joy Maxson
- Occupation: Realtor/Business Owner
- Occupation: Behavioral Health Manager
- Member, West Subcommittee for the RCPG
- Vice President, Ramona Trails Association
- 10 Year Ramona Resident
- Master Degree, Education
Kathy W Dasilva
- Maintain the Rural Character of Ramona.
- Promote Economic Development and Opportunity for Residents.
- Increase Safety on Our Roadways for Both Commuting and Evacuations.
- Occupation: Notary
- Large animal practice
- Manager of small animal practice
- Preserve Ramona's rural character
- Encouraging small business in the community
- Shaping rather than blocking when growth is imminent.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Ramona Community Planning Area
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.