Results as of Jan 14 5:14pm
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Member, Board of Directors
- Elected to the Board in 2004. Served as President
- 2006 - 2008. Holds three professional
- Disignations. President of Broker/Dealer
- subsidiary of Great American Bank.
- Past La Mesa City Planning Commissioner.
- Founding Director of Home of Guiding Hands
Lori A. Kern
- Fighting for clean, safe drinking water at reasonable rates.
- Committed to strong fiscal wellbeing.
- Improve infrastructure thoughout the District.
- Occupation: Graphic Designer
- B.A. in Journalism
- Certificate in Graphic Design
- Change the tiered-rate structure to a single-rate structure
- Keep rates as low as possible for rate payers
- Make meetings accessible to the working public by changing meeting times to evenings
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Helix Water District
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 14, 2013 17:14 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.