Results as of Dec 17 1:46pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (31/31)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Official Ballot Statement
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Santa Clara County School Board Association member
- Community Board of Advisory Council member
- 17 years as board member on the non-profit Milpitas Community Chinese School
- Served two years as cub scout leader
- President of Milpitas Toastmasters club
- Program Manager at a hi-tech company
- Support the 21st century blended learning model
- Ensure Measure E bond funds are spent on critically needed areas
- Find alternative solutions to overcrowded schools
- Occupation: Interpreter/Translator since 1996
- Age: 54
- Ambassador's Diplomatic Interpreter
- Electronics Production Manager
- Electronics Technician
- Active member of the Parents' Association of Girl Scouts Troop 1067; Cub and Boy Scouts Troop 111
- Have held a top-secret security clearance from the U.S. Department of State since 1998
- Plan for a new Elementary school and ensure no cost overruns.
- Foster digital learning: combined uses of computers and online interactive tools increase student pergormance and teacher productivity.
- Set up a Science Field Trip program -- select juniors and seniors to partake in field trips to partnered hi-tech firms.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The Leagues of Women Voters of Santa Clara County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Use of Funds, Appropriate Instruction, and District Goals.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 17, 2012 13:46 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.