Results as of Dec 4 3:18pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (18/18)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Accountant/Educator
- Masters Degree, Harvard University, Public Administration
- Bachelors Degree, Cal Poly - SLO, Accounting
- City of Santa Maria Councilmember - 4 years
- Santa Maria Joint Union High School Board Member - 5 years
- Self-employed Tax Accountant & Mgmt Consultant
- 20+ years of nonprofit volunteer experience
Henry M. Grennan
- Ensure that there are sufficient class options for students
- Ensure that community is involved in decision making including employers
- Ensure that public facility funds are being spent wisely
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Monday, October 1 at 6:30 pm: Come hear the candidates answer questions at:
Louise Lowry Davis Center
1232 De La Vina St
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
(at De La Vina and Victoria)
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 17, 2012 13:46 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.