(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Larry R. Crandall
- Occupation: Appointed Director, Municipal Water District of Orange County
- Occupation: Fountain Valley Council Member-term expires 12/2012
- BA in Public Administration from California State University Fullerton
- OC Sanitation District - Chairman 2010 - 2012, Director 2005 - present
- Director - Orange County Transit Authority 2010 - present
- OC Groundwater Replenishment System (GWRS) Chairman/Vice Chair 2010 - 2012 Member 2005 - present
- Fountain Valley School Board of Trustees 1990-1998 President 1992 & 1997
- Lifetime Member VFW Post 9557; FV Friends of Library, FVCC former Vice President
Joel M. Rattner
- Provide leadership skills and experience of water issues to MWDOC
- Assure quality and quanity of safe water for all residents; increase use of recycled water
- Monitor water rates: maintain infrastructure for cost effective delivery
- Occupation: Director, Rossmoor/Los Alamitos Area Sewer District
- Director, Rossmoor Community Services District
- Industrial Engineer
- Management Systems Analyst
- Manager, Systems and Procedures
- Degrees: B.I.E., M.B.A. , J.D.
- O. C. Water Council Attendee since 2007
David Vu Pham
- Improve local water sources and storage capability
- Analyze costs and negotiate with Metropolitan Water District for lowest rates
- Evaluate MWDOC annual budget and keep administrative costs within budget
- Occupation: Stock Investor
- Provide quality, reliable, and sustainable water source
- Cut water cost, improve efficiency, and reduce waste
- Develop water technology and infrastructure for today and tomorrow
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.