(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Governing Board Member, Westminster School District
- Grew up in Westminster.
- Graduated from Westminster High School
- Graduated from CSULB, B.A. Criminal Justice
- Master's Degree in Public Policy and Administration from CSULB
- Homeowner & Parent
- Keep crime down and protect Westminster families
- Recruit and promote businesses
- Create jobs
- Occupation: Commissioner/Businesswoman/Educator
- I-405 Freeway Chairman/Traffic Commissioner
- OCTax Member
- VP - Kiwanis Club
- VP - Rose Center Theater Foundation
- Boy's & Girl's Club Board of Directors
- Westminster Chamber of Commerce - Member
- Public Safety
- Good Governance
- Financial Stability
- Occupation: Council Member, City of Westminster
- B.A. in Public Administration
Charlie Nguyen Manh Chi
- Reparing streets and roads to relief traffic congestion
- Keeping crime rates low and our families safe
- Working with businesses to create more local jobs
- Occupation: Engineer/Business Owner
- Master Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Senior Level Management at large Aerospace Corporations
- Business Owner in the city of Westminster
- Former Executive Director, Youth & Young Adult Ministry for over 15 yrs
- Lead Organizer in Walk-A-Thons raising funds for the poor, Tsunami, Katrina victims
- Volunteer Coach for various leagues in O.C.
- Balance budget to alleviate City's budget deficit
- Promote new businesses and business expansion to generate more revenue for the city
- Streamline services to make them more automatic, online-based or less-staff dependent
Al P. Krippner
- Occupation: Journalist/Entrepreneur/Businessman
- Occupation: Director, Midway City Sanitary District
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.