(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Eric M. Alderete
- Occupation: Santa Ana Educator
- Occupation: Santa Ana Commissioner/Attorney
- Chairman, Santa Ana Planning Commission
- Board Member, Santa Ana College Foundation
- Fmr. Board Member, California Small Business Board
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley
- M.C.P., Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley
Brett Elliott Franklin
- The City must become a magnet for jobs and job creation.
- Public safety must remain a top priority.
- Our city government must be open and transparent.
- Occupation: Santa Ana Businessman
- Mayor Pro Tem/Councilman 1996-2004
- Bachelor's Degree Economics/Business
- Westmont College
- Director Orange County Water Board
- Director Transportation Corridor Agencies
Charles E Hart
- Create Ethics Commission
- Stop City Bankruptcy
- Restore Trust
- Occupation: Orange County Manager
Shane Ramon Barrows
- Cutting regulations that impede job-creating businesses;
- Fighting to keep gang members, sex offenders, and other criminals away from our families;
- Ensuring complete accountability with taxpayer dollars
- Occupation: Law Enforcement Officer
- Master Degree, Public Administration
- Bachelors Degree, Management
- Associates Degree, Criminal Justice
- State Certified Substitute Teacher
- Prior Neighborhood Association President
- Prior Chairperson, Human Relations Commission
Stefano "Steve" Rocco
- Truely Balance the City Budget
- Bring more businesses and jobs to our city
- Create more recreational opportunities for youth and seniors
- Occupation: Retired Educator
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.