(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Irvine City Councilmember
- Former mayor of Irvine
- Small Business Experience
- Teacher of the Visually Impaired
Christina L. Shea
- Keeping Irvine Safe
- Environmental stewardship
- Support for our schools
- Occupation: Irvine Businesswoman/Commissioner
- Former Mayor and Council member City of Irvine
- Government and Public relations consulting/Realtor
- Alumni Irvine Valley College, Cal State Fullerton
- Alternate to OC Central Committee
- Irvine Planning Commissioner
- Fiscal conservative/ no new taxes
- Balanced budgets
- Strong educational system for our children
- Occupation: Irvine Commissioner/Educator
- Occupation: Irvine Finance Commissioner
Gavin Huntley-Fenner, Ph.D.
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Senior Citizen Services
- Occupation: Irvine School Board Trustee/Businessman
- Business Owner: Scientist/Safety Consultant Huntley-Fenner Advisors, Inc.
- Business Consultant McKinsey & Company
- Professor, UC Irvine
- Ph.D., MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), Brain and Cognitive Sciences
- B.A., Vassar College, Phi Beta Kappa
- Protect and Enhance Irvine's Neighborhood Schools
- Maintain Irvine's Public Safety and Quality of Life
- Ensure Fiscal Responsibility
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Elected Irvine Board Director
- CSUF, Business Degree
- Irvine Business Owner
- Finish the Great Park with no new taxes.
- Eliminate Wasteful Spending (iShuttle)
- Balance the Budget and Create a Surplus
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.