(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Steven S. Choi
- Occupation: City of Irvine Councilman/Businessman
- Ph.D. University of Pittsburgh
- M.S. Louisiana State University
- B.A. Kyung Hee University, Korea
- Formerly Professor, USC, Coastline Community College, Lecturer, UCII
- Concordia University President's Advisory Council
- OC Great Park Board Member, OC Vector Control District Board Member
- Public Safety
- Excellent Schools
- Building the Great Park Efficiently
- Occupation: Irvine City Councilmember
- Mayor of Irvine (2000-2004)
- J.D., Harvard Law School
- B.A., UC Berkeley
- Maintain Irvine's status as the Safest, Smartest, and Greenest City in America
- Provide additional support for Irvine's schools to offset state budget cuts
- Smart fiscal policies with balanced budgets, "rainy day" reserves, efficient city services, and no new taxes
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.