(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Member of the City Council, City of Fullerton
- Occupation: Fullerton Business Owner
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies from Biola University
- Past President of the Fullerton Chamber of Commerce
- Loving mother of two children
- On Board of Directors of Fullerton Community Nursery School
- Adult Fellowship President at EV Fullerton
- Member of Fullerton Elks Lodge, West Fullerton MOMS club, Fullerton Chamber of Commerce, and American Legion Auxillary
Jan M. Flory
- Refocus City Budget and Create Transparency in Government
- Pension Reform
- Bring new jobs to Fullerton and Improve Citizen Safety
- Occupation: Family Law Attorney
- Family Law Attorney
- 42-year resident of Fullerton
- Fullerton City Council 1994 to 2002
- Mayor of Fullerton, 1999
- Law practice in Fullerton for 26 yrs.
- Married 47 years; mother of two sons.
- Stop the flight of key city personnel from City Hall.
- Encourage businesses to relocate in Fullerton by streamlining approvals and creating an inviting environment.
- Aggressively insist that our state representatives reform govt. pension plans by dealing with governance issues.
- Occupation: City Council Member, City of Fullerton
- Director of Technology, Precept Group
- Stop the illegal Fullerton water tax and issue a refund to ratepayers
- Pension reform: We need a plan to tackle Fullerton's massive pension liabilities.
- Fix our streets: Residents are tired cracked roads and burst pipes. Infrastructure must be prioritized.
- Occupation: Businessowner/Planning Commissioner
- UNITE FULLERTON
- KEEP OUR POLICE AND FIRE DEPARTMENTS LOCAL
- NO POT SHOPS IN FULLERTON
- Occupation: Systems Engineer
- BS in Computer Science, Cal Poly Pomona
- Chair, Bicycle Users Subcommittee, City of Fullerton
Kitty (Duarte) Jaramillo
- Police reform under citizen oversight
- Preserving Coyote Hills for future generations
- Prioritizing repairing of city infrastructure in the city budget
- Occupation: Retired Preservation Inspector
- 23 years as a Code Enforcement Officer
- 7 years as a Fullerton Police Community Services Officer
- Community Development Block Grant Committee
- General Plan Advisory Committee
- Homeless Task Force Committee
- Gang Injunction Ad-hoc Committee
- Promote sensible and reasonable financial policies while creating a transparent record
- Stop all outsourcing of the workforce to create an experienced, committed and trustworthy staff
- Invest in our infrastructure, targeting safe roads and potholes
- Occupation: Auditor/Parks Commissioner
Brian H Bartholomew
- Occupation: Retired Police Captain
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- To stimulate business growth and acquistion in Fullerton
- Find funding for infrastructure repair and improvement
- To work with existing Police and Fire and help to repair the city's image
- Occupation: Musician/Artist
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.