(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Governing Board Member, Huntington Beach City School District
- .Huntington Beach City, Community Services Commissioner 11 years.
- Retired Marketing Manager - 35 years with Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Past member of the O.C. Transit Authority Comm. Action Committee
- Past board member - H.B. Educational Foundation
- I am the proud 2 time recipient of the PTA Honorary Service Award
- Past board member of the Sparkling Angel Charities
- Continue to provide an excellent ecucation for our students.
- Maintain fiscal responsibility inspite of the State budget crisis.
- Continue my leadership to bring our district through the next 4 difficult years.
- Occupation: Appointed Governing Board Member, Huntington Beach City School District
- Parent of a current HBCSD student, local Businesswoman.
- Smith and Dwyer PTA Legislative Advocate
- Member, HB Community Services Commission
- Former Member, HB Fourth of July Executive Committee
- Past President, Orange County Health Underwriters
- Member, HB Educational Foundation
- Continue to develop and prepare our students for global competitveness through rigorous standards based academic and arts education curriculum.
- Communication to our students, parents and community regarding District goals and priorities.
- Maintaining fiscally responsible policies and programs which keep cuts out of the classroom.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.