(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Retired Teacher
- B.A. History and Political Science
- M.A. in Education (Second Language Acquisition)
- Teaching Credential (K-Adult)
- Elementary School Teacher (14 years)
- Coordinator: Teacher Peer Assistance and Review (ABCUSD)
- Program Specialist: Title I Schools and Data Analysis
- Provide a safe and productive learning environment for our students.
- Create a continuing collaboration between teachers, administration, parents, and the school board to meet the needs of our students.
- Despite the economic challenges, continue to provide a quality education for all students.
- Occupation: Governing Board Member, Centralia School District
- President, Board of Trustees of Buena Park Library
- Graduate, CA School Boards Masters in Governance Program
- Past Trustee of Centralia Education Foundation
- Buena Park Citizen of the Year 2007-08, Cypress College Americana Awards
- Member of PTA & PTSA
- Past Trustee, Buena Park Chamber of Commerce
- Students are my first priority. I believe all children can succeed.
- To build on our academic successes & remain financially solvent.
- Continue to build bridges between parents, teachers, staff, and the Board of Trustees.
- Occupation: Educator/Businessman/Parent
- M.S. & B.S., Landscape Architecture, University of Arizona
- A.A., Eastern Arizona Community College
- United States Marine Corps, Vietnam Veteran
- Married, 2 Children
- Children attended & graduated from Centralia Schools
- Advisory Board Member, South Coast Air Quality Management District, Rules Committee
- Maintaining Fiscal Accountability
- Keeping Schools Safe
- Improving Academic Achievement
- Occupation: Aerospace Engineer
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.