(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
(33.3%) in Orange County
(27.90%) in Los Angeles County
- Occupation: Public School Teacher
- B.S. Management & Human Resources - Cal Poly Pomona
- M.A. Multicultural Education
- PTA Honorary Service Award 2006, 2007, 2009
- Fullerton Education Foundation Board Member
- Fullerton School District "Budget Advisory Committee" 2006 - 2010
- Fullerton School District "Superintendents Advisory Panel" 2008-2010
Barbara R. Kilponen
- Quality of Education
- Educational Advances
- College and Career Readiness
(27.8%) in Orange County
(28.10%) in Los Angeles County
- Occupation: Incumbent
- B.A. Art History, Northwestern University
- Appointed to Committee of Credentials (Vice Chair), California Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- Founding Member, California State University, Fullerton, College of Education, Leadership Council
- President, Fullerton Joint Union High School District Board of Trustees, 3 terms
- "Educator of the Year," Fullerton Chamber of Commerce
- "Outstanding Friend of Education," Phi Delta Kappa, Cal State Fullerton
William E. "Bill" Dunton
- To maintain core curriculum and extracurricular activities for our current students' brothers and sisters in years to come
- To maintain an excellent salary schedule (FJUHSD is 2nd in County) to attract top notch staff
- To maintain safe, secure schools as well as respect and dignity for all members of our school communities, to realize harmony in our neighborhoods.
(20.9%) in Orange County
(25.77%) in Los Angeles County
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Retired Teacher
James A. Najera
- All students will succeed regardless of unique individual needs.
- Conservative use of District financial resources including smart management of District reserves.
- Continue to recuit and retain best staff members providing salaries and benefits within our ability to pay.
(18.0%) in Orange County
(18.23%) in Los Angeles County
- Occupation: High School Teacher
- Lowell Joint School District Trustee-current
- CA Single Subject Credential-Business
- CA Admin Services Credential -CSUF
- MBA-Finance/Marketing - UCLA
- BA-Social Science - UC Irvine
- Married w/ twin sons attending La Habra HS
- Responsible Fiscal Management
- Reducing Achievement Gap among students
- Prioritizing reasonable student class size limits
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Fullerton Joint Union High School District
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.