(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Katherine H. Smith
- Occupation: Governing Board Member, Anaheim Union High School
- Occupation: Governing Board Member, Anaheim Union High School District
- North OC ROP Board Member
- Anaheim Sister City Commissioner
- La Palma Intercommunity Hospital Board Member
- Scholarship Foundation Board Member
- B.S. Business Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
- M.B.A., CSUDH
Thomas "Hoagy" Holguin
- Support rigorous and relevant curriculum geared toward 21st Century requirements
- Expand career technical education pathway opportunities
- Continue to improve graduation rates and District test scores
- Occupation: Parent/Business Owner
Gerald C. "Gerry" Adams
- Fiscal solvency
- Saving District Jobs while preserving athletic and after school programs
- Higher academic standards
- Occupation: School Safety Technician
- Electronic Technician, Fire Alarms and Security Alarms
- CSUF 3 year certificate in School Business Management 4.0 GPA
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician, US Air Force
- DeVry College, Bachelors of Science in Electronics Engineering
- Improve our school boards responsiveness to the community by listening and encouraging citizens to ask questions and participate in meetings.
- Insure that our school district stops wasting money so that we can maintain desired student / teacher ratios.
- Change our District into an organization where employees input and involvement is appreciated and encouraged.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.