(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Timothy "Tim" Jemal
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Executive Director, American Electronics Association
- Parent & PTA Member
- MBA, International Business, George Washington University
- BA, International Relations, Michigan State University
- Business Administration Courses, Lansing Community College
- Member, Dean's Advisory Board for the University of California, Irvine, Henry Samueli School of Engineering (2005-2009)
Jan (Serrantino) Cox
- Supports quality education for transfer, professional and vocational students
- Supports the Emeritus Program for life-long learning
- Put taxpayers' money into the classroom
- Occupation: University Administrator
- Doctorate in Education Policy and Administration
- Master's in Education
- California Teaching Credentials
John S. Williams
- Develop campus support structures for returning Veterans
- Reduce time to degree and transfer
- Increase vocational opportunities for Green Jobs and career technology job employment
- Occupation: Orange County Public Administrator
- Occupation: Instructor/School Boardmember
- Faculty Member, Chapman and Brandman Universities
- Member of Consultative School Board, Santa Margarita Catholic High School
- Chairman, World Affairs Council of Orange County
- Member of Board of Directors, Society of Educators and Scholars
- Doctorate Degree in Education, Pepperdine University
- Successfully lead our community colleges despite dramatic budget challenges.
- Work hard to ensure student retention and success as a response to high drop-out rates.
- Encourage STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) career readiness by improving collaboration efforts with K-12 institutions.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.