Results as of Dec 17 1:45pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (651/651)|
32.8% Voter Turnout (1,133,204/1,683,001)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Trustee, South Orange County Community College District
- Past President - Santa Ana Rotary
- Past President - AJC, Orange County Chapter
- National Board of Governors - AJC
- Past President - OC Academic Decathlon
- Treasurer - OC Estate Planning Council
- BS Accounting - PSU; MBT - USC
David L. Martin
- Maintain fiscal stability of SOCCCD
- Maintain quality of educational programs of SOCCCD
- Provide appropriate balance of educational offerings to address community needs
- Occupation: Irvine Business Attorney
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 17, 2012 13:45 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.