(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Claudia C. Alvarez
- Occupation: Prosecutor/Santa Ana Councilmember
- Santa Ana Mayor Pro Tem
- Orange County Water District (President)
- Santa Ana Publc Safety Committee Chair
- J.D. Loyola Law School
- B.A. Cal State University Fullerton
- Santiago High School - '87
- Improve graduation/certification performance rates
- Prepare students for today's workforce demands
- Use limited financial resources more efficiently
- Occupation: Governing Board Member, Rancho Santiago Community College District
- Vice President, Rancho Santiago Community College District Trustee
- Chairman, Santa Ana Unified Bond Oversight Committee
- Vice Chair, Santa Ana Redevelopment Oversight Committee
- Santa Ana Chamber of Commerce, Workforce Development Board Member
- Masters Business Management (MBA) / BS Manufacturing Engineering / Operations Research / CPSM - Supply Chain / Cost Management
- President, FPNA Neigborhood Association/ 2012 Santa Ana Neighborhood Hero /2012 OC Volunteerism Award / 2012 KinderCarminata Award Honoring countles
R. David Chapel
- Better prepare our students for the "Jobs of Tommorrow" with focus in Science Technology Engineering Math (STEM)
- Improve "Transfer Rate" to Higher Educational Opportunities
- Agressively pursue Public & Private Funding Alternatives to offset State Budget shortfalls
- Occupation: Governing Board Member, Rancho Santiago Community College District, Trustee Area 5
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.