Results as of Dec 17 1:45pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (24/24)|
32.8% Voter Turnout (1,133,204/1,683,001)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Nelida M. Yanez
Thomas Anthony Gordon
- Occupation: Child Services/Paralegal
- Occupation: Public School Inspector
- Santa Ana Anti-Gang Commissioner
- Santa Ana West End Community Oriented Police Board Member
- Santa Ana Neighborhood Hero Award Winner
- I authored Santa Ana's "You Spray, You Pay" anti-graffiti ordinance, which has served as a national model for anti-graffiti efforts.
- I'm a proud product of Santa Ana public schools.
- I'm not a politician, and I've never held elective office. I'm just a concerned citizen who's dedicated to improving public education.
Antonio Jesus "Tony" Tapia
- Use my experience as a public school inspector to ensure our students have safe classrooms.
- Make sure every graduate of Santa Ana College is prepared for the workforce or a four-year university.
- Oppose any new tuition fee increases.
- Occupation: Construction Laborer
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 17, 2012 13:45 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.