This information is provided by the candidate
Activities in Pacific Grove
- Mayor Pro Tempore
- Liaison to the Planning Commission and to the Architectural Review Board
- Representive to the Fort Ord Reuse Authority (FORA)
- Former member, Beautification and Natural Resources Committee (Trees for PG, Tree Permit update, recycling education.)
- Member of PG Rotary
- Volunteer: Good Old Days, July 4 in the Park, PG Auto Rally
- Forum representative for Measure U.
- Homeowner in PG since 2003.
- Veteran of HRC, ARB, Planning Commission, and City Council processes during a remodel
- Golfer, photographer, and artist's assistant to my wife.
- 35 years with Hewlett-Packard Company and Agilent Technologies in senior management roles
- Most recent position: Director of Customer and Quality Operations (now retired)
- Led Environmental, Health, and Safety Management (Recognized as #5 on list of top 100 global corporations for environmental responsibility)
- Led process and product quality programs
- Established Customer and Client satisfaction programs - Our company consistently led competitors
- Member of the San Jose Downtown Redevelopment Committee, 1980 - This committee transformed the seedy heart of the town into an attractive place to visit, while retaining the historic assets of the city.
- 3 years service with the U.S. Navy; Vietnam era veteran
- Education: M.I.T. graduate degrees in Engineering and Business
|| Feedback to Candidate
|| This Contest
November 2012 Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
The League of Women Voters does not support or oppose any candidate or political party.
Created from information supplied by the candidate: September 24, 2012 17:27
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org