(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
David "Dave" Pacheco
- Occupation: Recreation Superintendent; Retired
- Associate of Arts Degree Monterey Peninsula College
- Bachelor of Science Degree San Jose State University
- Seaside Jaycees Co-Founder and First President
- Co - Founder Seaside Dolphins
- Creator of Sunday Blues
- Seaside Parade of Champions Board of Directors
- Expansion of Employment Opportunities Through Local Business Enhancement
- Recreational Opportunities for Youth, Seniors, and Families
- Reduce Gang Violence Through Strengthened Public Safety and Communication
- Occupation: Landscape Contractor
- University of California, Santa Cruz
- University of California, Berkeley
- East Seaside Community Task Force
- Development of reliable water resources
- Smart land development
- Open transparent governance
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- On Tuesday, September 25, the public is invited to a forum at 7 p.m. at the Oldemeyer Center at 986 Hilby Avenue in Seaside. The forum will be moderated by the League of Women Voters of the Monterey Peninsula and is co-sponsored by Sustainable Seaside and the Monterey County chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. The forum will be for 1 1/2 hours.
- On Saturday, October 6, the public is invited to a forum at 1 p.m. at the Oldemeyer Center at 986 Hilby Avenue in Seaside. The moderator will be Mitch Winick, president and dean of the Monterey College of Law. The forum is presented by the Seaside Coalition.
Monterey County Herald
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.