Results as of November 28 5:07pm, 100.00%% of Precincts Reporting (7/7)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Councilmember
- 35 years in private industry
- Navy veteran
- Graduate degrees in engineering, business from MIT
- Find a water solution for the Peninsula; partner with other cities
- Improve business vitality
- Act to reduce expense/pension burdens for our city
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Representative on the Water Authority JPA
- Representative on the Monterey Regional Water Pollution Control Agency
- Representative on the Monterey Bay Unified Air Pollution Control District
- Representative on the National Monument Committee
- Representative Non-Voting Member Monterey County Convention and Visitors Bureau
- First Vice President Montery Bay Division League of California Cities
- Continue working with the Water Authority JPA towards a timely development of supplemental and replacement water projects at a reasonable cost
- Fiscal responsibility and accountability
- Continue improving business opportunities
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- On Wednesday, September 26, there will be a Meet & Greet and a candidate forum. From 6-6:30 p.m. you can meet and greet the candidates. Then from 6:30-8 p.m., there will be a candidate's forum. This will be at the Pacific Grove Community Center at 515 Junipero Avenue in Pacific Grove. The public is invited.
Monterey County Herald
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 17, 2012 13:45 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.