(Vote for 1)
All candidates are welcome to post their campaign information on SmartVoter. For instructions and password, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. INCLUDE A VIABLE PHONE NUMBER.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Chief Deputy D.A.
- Experienced Felony Prosecutor
- Prosecuted Murderers and Gang Members
- Innovative Manager
- Proven Leader on Public Safety Issues
- One of California's Top Women Litigators
- Fearless Advocate for Justice
- Maintain Public Safety and Ensure Victims' Rights
- Implement State Realignment to Optimize Public Safety
- Expand the Use of Alternative Sentencing Courts
- Occupation: Gang Homicide Prosecutor
- 18-year veteran prosecutor, including five years in Hardcore Gang Unit
- Assistant Head Deputy, Major Crimes Division
- Prosecutor of the Year, LA County Bar Association
- 96% Felony Conviction Rate, including over 30 homicide convictions
- Community volunteer, crime prevention programs
- Married to Lisa Kassabian-Jackson, also a public prosecutor
- End Public Corruption
- Reduce Violent Crime / Target Gang Crime
- Stop Crime Before It Starts
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Los Angeles County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Personal Qualities and "Three Strikes".
News and Analysis
- L.A. County D.A.'s Office Overview
- Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.