(Vote for 1)
This is a preview of the election. Candidates will be added
and may change until the final certified list of names is available.
Some contests or ballot questions might be added.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
- Occupation: Environmental Policy Manager
- Government Affairs Manager for the California League of Conservation Voters
- Vice-Chair of the Oakland Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee
- Received League of Women Voters of Oakland's 2012 Making Democracy Work Award
Fred Wright Lopez
- A Modern BART System: Many things about BART haven't changed since the 1960's. Rebecca will push for new trains, and modernized, cleaner stations.
- A Fiscally Sustainable BART: BART is $7.5 billion short in its budget for basic repairs. Rebecca will work to make BART fiscally sustainable.
- A More Accountable BART Board: Rebecca will work to bring accountability to the Board, scheduling meetings when the public can attend and give input.
- Occupation: Retired Attorney/Volunteer
- Metropolitan Transportation Commission -Policy Advisory Council
- Contra Costa County Transportation Authority-Citizens Advisory Council -Former Member
- Lion's Blind Center - Former Board Member
- Boalt Hall UC Berkeley Alumni Association - Former Director
- Senior Consel US Treasury BATF- Retired
- Reducing crime and improving safety
- Cleaning up BART
- Accessibility for seniors and disabled
- Occupation: Rail Transit Manager
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: September 24, 2012 10:56 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.