(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Edward R. "Ed" Duarte
(27.49%) in Alameda County
(26.50%) in Contra Costa County
- Occupation: General Engineering Contractor
- B.S. Civil Engineering - Fresno State
- MDE Graduate - UCLA Anderson School of Business
- Citizen of the Year - San Ramon Chamber of Commerce - 2000
- Current Board President - Valley Children's Museum - Dublin
- Outstanding Alumnus - School of Engineering, Fresno State - 2006
- Past President & Rotarian of the Year - San Ramon Rotary Club
- Ensuring district transparency for all board and staff actions
- Ensuring the financial sustainability of the district's operations
- Improving water quality and district operational efficiency
(26.96%) in Alameda County
(26.09%) in Contra Costa County
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Certified Public Accountant
- B.S. Stanford University
- M.S. Washington State Univeristy
Dwight L. "Pat" Howard
- Low rates, while building reserves and financial strength
- Increase water supply using innovative technology
- Plan for retirement of key district personnel
(24.76%) in Alameda County
(26.26%) in Contra Costa County
- Occupation: Incumbent
- BS and MS, Mechanical Engineering, UC Berkeley
- MS, Engineering Management, Santa Clara University
- 30 years of engineering experience,15 years in leadership positions
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Continue my pledge to keep our rates the lowest sustainable rates in the valley.
- I support expanding water recycling thoughout the valley.
- I will work toward increased cooperation and integration of Tri-Valley water services.
(20.53%) in Alameda County
(20.93%) in Contra Costa County
- Occupation: Businessman
- MBA, Notre Dame
- First-time candidate for public office
- No personal or political ties to DSRSD
- Sound Governance
- Bringing Together The Tri-Valley Water Providers
- Financial Sustainability
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- District Website
- Tri Valley Times
- Four vie for three seats on Dublin-San Ramon utilities panel
- Tri-Valley TV coverage
- Note: This link to an external resource is offered strictly as a convenience for users interested in coverage by outside news organizations. The content is provided by organizations unaffiliated with Smart Voter and its partners, and no endorsement of any views expressed or guarantee of its accuracy is intended or implied.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.