Results as of Feb 1 2:01pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (189/189)
(429 Total Other Write-In Votes 0.6%)
Includes 99/99 Precincts in Contra Costa County
as of Dec 3 1:05pm
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
(46.01%) in Alameda County
(62.22%) in Contra Costa County
Yelda (Mesbah) Bartlett
- Occupation: A.C. Transit Director Ward 1
(53.51%) in Alameda County
(37.16%) in Contra Costa County
- Occupation: Attorney
- UC Berkeley, B.A.
- UC Hastings, J.D.
- Chair, City of Berkeley Commission on the Status of Women
- Attorney at Bartlett Law Firm
- Reducing emissions - Western Alameda and Contra Costa Counties have poor air quality which contribute to high asthma rates and emergency room visits
- Increasing Ridership - We must improve service by providing seamless connections between other transit agencies and linking people to their jobs
- Labor protections - We need to protect our workers who serve in public transportation and ensure their collective bargaining rights are not infringed
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
East Bay Express
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: February 1, 2013 14:01 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.