(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Nonprofit Executive Director
- PTA President
- Superintendent's Budget Advisory Committee
- Oxford Site Council
- Masters in City and Regional Planning
- J.D., Hastings College of the Law
- Quality Education
- Spending Wisely
- Safe Schools
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Addressing and Closing the Achievement Gap
- Children Proficient in Reading by Third Grade
- Attendence and Truancy
Norma Jean (Fox) Harrison
- Occupation: Teacher/Analyst
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- B.A. Roosevelt University, Chicago, IL.
- political activist
- electronics technician
- school teacher
- ...to build our ability to demand that we are all able to give us all lovely lives in care of Earth.
- ...to enable us all to love socialism, instead of to hate what our masters have taught us, that it's totalitarian by nature.
- ...to build our understanding that communism and anarchy are devices which enable us to provide well for all of us, with ease and pleasure.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Thursday, September 26, 6:00-8:00 p.m., LeConte Elementary School, 2241 Russell St., Berkeley 94705, Hosted by Friends of Berkeley TWI
- subhead:Videos of Forums and Candidate Interviews
- Candidates for Berkeley School Director Answer Questions
- Judy Appel: Why Vote for Me?
- Norma J. F. Harrison: Why Vote for Me?
- Tracy Hollander: Why Vote for Me?
- Beatriz Leyva-Cutler: Why Vote for Me?
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.