Results as of Feb 1 2:01pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting (57/57)
(212 Total Other Write-In Votes 0.84%)
Ranked choice final/initial votes (details)
(1 Elected, Rank Your Choices)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: San Leandro City Council Member
- Chair, County Housing Commission
- County Fire Commissioner
- Former School Principal
- Creating Jobs and Making Government Fiscally Responsible
- Protecting the Public
- Improving Quality of Life
- Occupation: Trustee, San Leandro Unified School District Board of Education
- President, SLUSD Board (2 terms)
- San Leandro Redevelopment Oversight Board
- Chair, Finance Committee SLUSD
- Financial Development Consultant
- B.A. Summa Cum Laude, Univ. California Santa Cruz
- Girl Scout Camp Leader
- Economic Development and Budget Reform
- Increasing Preventative Policing
- Supporting GREAT Schools with Local Solutions
- Occupation: Businessman/Entrepreneur
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Date: Tuesday, September 25
Time: 7 - 9:00 PM
Place: Marina Community Center, San Leandro
Sponsor: LWV Eden Area with San Leandro Chamber of Commerce - the public is invited to attend and submit written questions for the candidates
The Daily Review
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: February 1, 2013 14:01 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.