Results as of Feb 1 2:01pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting (47/47)
(100 Total Other Write-In Votes 0.21%)
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Pleasanton Business Woman
- Real Estate Agent
- Semiconductor Equipment Sales
Jerrold "Jerry" Pentin
- Support SLOW & SMART Growth Policies. Expansion should be gradual and well planned.
- Develop a plan for our financial future that addresses LONG-TERM CITY DEBT. Changes are needed.
- Remain committed to OPEN SPACE & RIDGELINE PROTECTION. I was a leader in bringing ridgeline preservation intiatives to the ballot. Voters agreed.
- Occupation: Planning Commissioner/Businessman
- AA - Radio & Television Broadcasting
- Sergeant, U.S.M.C.
- Former Chair, 6 yr member Parks & Recreation Commission
- Task Force member - Firehouse Arts Center, Veteran's Bldg Renovation, Callippe Golf Course and more
- Mayor's Award Winner - 2005
- Rotarian of the Year, Pleasanton North Rotary, 2007 & 2011
- To advocate for pension reform and still maintain a superior city workforce
- To address current & future traffic issues and work towards local and regional solutions
- To support affordable housing opportunities for all residents and workforce in Pleasanton
- Occupation: Transportation Consultant
- Former President for Bay Area Rapid Transit Association (BART)
- Founding Member of LAVTA (Wheels) Board of Directors
- 2011 Alameda County District Attorney's Hero Award
- 2009 CeWaer Juanita Haugen Award for Women Making a Difference
- San Francisco Bay Area Board of Directors for Boy Scouts of America
- Board of Directors for Tri-Valley SPCA
- Relieving Traffic Congestion
- Attracting and Retaining Good Jobs and Businesses in Pleasanton
- Improving our quality of life especially Public Safety
- Occupation: Software Architect
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- LWV Livermore-Amador Valley and American Association of University Women are co-sponsoring the candidates' forum
- Oct 15, 2012 at 7 - 8 pm
City Council Chambers, 200 Old Bernal Avenue
- Tri Valley Times
- Pleasanton: Transportation/land use top voter interests
- Pleasanton: Council candidate drops his campaign for personal reasons
- Pleasanton Council: Two back for another try; one new face
- Election Special Coverage by TV30 and TV29 on demand by when you click on the Election Specials banner at the top of the the TV30 site at http://www.tri-valleytv.org
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: February 1, 2013 14:01 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.