Results as of Feb 1 2:01pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting (277/277)
(816 Total Other Write-In Votes 0.57%)
Ranked choice final/initial votes (details)
(1 Elected, Rank Your Choices)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Oakland City Councilmember, At-Large
- Member, Alameda County Transportation Commission
- Executive Board Member, Association of Bay Area Governments
- J.D. - Stanford Law School
- M.A. (Urban & Environmental Policy) - Tufts University
- B.S. - Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Ignacio De La Fuente
- Expanding economic opportunity & creating jobs
- Restoring public safety & reducing gun violence
- Rebuilding trust in government
Carol Lee Tolbert
- Occupation: Oakland City Councilmember
- Occupation: Entrepreneur/Educator/Administrator
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Occupation: Software Engineering Manager
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- Date: Saturday, October 13
Time: 11:30 AM
Place: Montclair Presbyterian Church, 5701Thornhill Dr.
Sponsor: North Hills Community Association
- Date: Thursday, September 20
Time: 8-9 PM
Place: Rockridge Branch Library, 5366 College Avenue
Sponsor: Rockridge Community Planning Council with the League of Women Voters of Oakland
- Watch the 9/20 forum online
East Bay Express
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: February 1, 2013 14:01 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.