(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Business Owner/Councilmember
- Creating jobs and growing the local economy
- Restoring and protecting city services, including strengthening our police and fire departments
- Working to improve our schools
- Occupation: Retired Business Owner
- Occupation: Councilmember/Program Director
- Fremont Vice Mayor
- Board Member, Stopwaste.org
- Event Chair for Celebrate Fremont/City of Fremont's 50th Anniversary
- Former City of Fremont Planning Commissioner
- Masters Degree in Urban Design and Planning
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture
- Make Fremont the Hub for Green & Emerging Technology
- Enhance Fremont as a Great Place to LIVE, WORK, LEARN & PLAY
- Strengthen the "ONE CITY- MANY NEIGHBORHOODS" Vision
- Occupation: Engineering Student
- Increase funding for schools - The city has a vested interest in the well-being of our students.
- Bring more jobs to Fremont - Bring more tech and biotech companies, and retail, dining, and entertainment options.
- Preserve our historical districts - Do not overdevelop historical lands and sites.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Fremont, Newark, Union City has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on the issues
News and Analysis
- Fremont Mayor, Friday, Sept. 21, 7:00 pm,
Fremont Council Chambers,
3300 Capitol Ave., Fremont
- Video of Sept. 21 Forum
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.