Results as of Feb 1 2:01pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting (23/23)
(40 Total Other Write-In Votes 0.17%)
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
David G. Haubert
Kevin E. Hart
- Occupation: Member, Dublin Unified School District Board of Trustees
- Occupation: Senior Project Manager
- Planning Commissioner for eight years
- BA Managment St. Mary's College
- Dublin 101 Leadership Course
Anita B. Carr
- Economic Development - Maintain and Attract new businesses
- Improve essential City Services to preserve the safety & security of residents
- Balance growth with high quality of life
Shehu Solomon Hassan
- Occupation: Retired Business Executive
- Occupation: Executive Recruiter
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Candidates for Dublin City Council
Shannon Community Center on on 10/17/12 at 8 pm
11600 Shannon Avenue, Dublin
- Sponsored by the Dublin San Ramon Women's Club
- Tri-Valley Times
- Dublin City Council candidates talk growth at forum
- To develop or preserve: Area east of Dublin is debated in City Council race
- Election Special Coverage by TV30 and TV29 on demand by when you click on the Election Specials banner at the top of the the TV30 site at http://www.tri-valleytv.org
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: February 1, 2013 14:01 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.