First ranked choice applies (details)
(1 Elected, Rank Your Choices)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Berkeley City Councilmember, District 6
- Planning Commissioner
- President, Berkeley Democratic Club 2000-2008
- Visuals Editor, Emma Goldman Papers, UC Berkeley
- Director, Producer, "Love It Like A Fool; A Film About Malvina Reynolds"
- Fiscal responsibility
- Improve public safety
- Promote Open & Transparent Decision-Making
- Occupation: Commissioner for the City of Berkeley
- Commissioner for Disaster & Fire Safety currently.
- Commissioner for Peace & Justice for eight years.
- Oustanding Woman of Berkeley Awardee 2005.
- Author of numerous Resolutions adopted by the Berkeley City Council and by other cities.
- Raised a "conscious" family. Advocate for a peaceful, healthy planet with many orgs, on many fronts, for over three decades.
- B.S. in Biology, D.E.U.G. in Musicology & License in Music Education Université de Paris (La Sorbonne.) Educator for 25 years.
- BERKELEY VALUES - responsiveness to constituents, compassion, government transparency, respect for free speech, fiscal responsibility.
- SAFETY from Crime and Disaster - neighborhood and citywide preparedness and prevention, traffic safety.
- SUSTAINABILITY: Economic and Ecological - revitalizing commercial districts while bringing Berkeley back to the environmental cutting edge.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.