First ranked choice applies (details)
(1 Elected, Rank Your Choices)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Registered Nurse, Retired
- Berkeley Planning Commission, 1989-1997
- Berkeley Rent Stabilization Board, 1996-2004
- Berkeley Charter Review Commission, 2004
- Secure fair and adequate services for District 3 as an equitable share of the city's budget
- Continue to address crime and traffic issues
- Continue providing public health initiatives, addressing unemployment and eliminating educational & opportunity disparities by supporting Vision 2020
- Occupation: Executive Director, Center for Accessible Technology
- Past Chair, City of Berkeley Commission on Disability
- Past President, Ed Roberts Campus
- Member, Lorin District Merchants Association
- Former Board Director, Computer Technologies Program
- B.A. Hampshire College
- Sign Language Interpreter
- Community-engaged Commercial Development in the Lorin District
- Public Safety
- Civic Involvement
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Videos of Forums and Candidate Interviews
News and Analysis
- Forum for candidates in the Berkeley City Council races for Districts 2, 3, and 5, Thursday, September 27, 6:15 to 8:15 p.m., Northbrae Community Church, 941 The Alameda (between Solano and Los Angeles), Berkeley 94707, Hosted by the League of Women Voters--Berkeley, Albany, Emeryville
East Bay Express
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.