First ranked choice applies (details)
(1 Elected, Rank Your Choices)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Berkeley City Councilmember
- Berkeley Public Library Board of Trustees
- Chair, National Black Justice Coalition
- Boardmember, AIDS Project of the East Bay
- Masters, Public Policy, University of Chicago
Denisha M. DeLane
- Keep Public Safety a Top Priority
- Promote Innovation to Create New Jobs
- Strengthen the City's Partnership with Our Schools
- Occupation: Nonprofit Program Associate
- Lifelong Democrat
- Former National Board Member, NAACP
- Program Associate, Annie E. Casey Foundation (Making Connections Oakland)
- Former City Council Legislative Aide (District 2)
- Berkeley native & 2nd generation Berkeley High School graduate
- Increase affordable housing for families
- Create and support effective public safety strategies
- Create more training and job opportunities for youth and residents
- Occupation: Retired Facilities Supervisor
- West Berkeley (Redevelopment) PAC Commissioner
- Rosa Parks neighborhood resident
- Jobs--Connecting Southwest Berkeley youth and small businesses to increase job opportunities
- Public Safety--Protecting District 2 from crime, disaster and environmental harm
- Fiscal Responsibility--Controlling the city's finances without destroying West Berkeley or the safety net for our vulnerable citizens
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Videos of Forums and Candidate Interviews
News and Analysis
- Forum for candidates in the Berkeley City Council races for Districts 2, 3, and 5, Thursday, September 27, 6:15 to 8:15 p.m., Northbrae Community Church, 941 The Alameda (between Solano and Los Angeles), Berkeley 94707, Hosted by the League of Women Voters--Berkeley, Albany, Emeryville
East Bay Express
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.