Results as of Jun 26 9:12am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (171/171)
(229 Total Other Write-In Votes 0.77%)
Runoff Election 11/06/2012
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Ventura County Fire Chief
- 32 years with the Fire Department, 15 years as Chief
- Harvard Fellow after attending the John F. Kennedy School of Government
- Has served as the chair of the Ventura County Fire Chief's Association, and the California Fire Chief's Association
- Creating good jobs and growing our economy
- Balancing the budget and living within our means
- Preserving open space and agricultural land
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: July 26, 2012 13:02 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.