(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Farmer/County Supervisor
- Occupation: Water Resources Engineer
- Master of Public Administration Degree (CSU Bakersfield)
- Civil Engineering B.S. Degree (CSU Fresno)
- CA Licensed Professional Engineer (Since 2004)
- 11 years of professional experience managing/engineering water resources and transportation projects.
- Emergency Management Certificate from FEMA
- Formal Education in Leadership, Organizational Change, Public Management, Public Policy, Policy Analysis, Public Budgeting, and Grant Writing
- To create jobs and diversify our local economy by enticing manufacturing, professional, and high-tech companies to our County.
- To improve our education system by raising teacher salaries, advocating for local control/standards, and increasing parent & teacher accountability.
- To provide a reliable, high-quality water supply for agriculture and municipal users by implementing a comprehensive watershed management plan.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.