(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: United States Representative - 47th District
John J. Cullum
- My top priority is rebuilding Orange County's economy and creating more jobs so that people can get back to work.
- I am also working to ensure funding for our public schools is protected so that all children have access to a quality education.
- I am working hard to ensure Social Security and Medicare are protected and well-funded for our seniors and future generations.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Strategy Manager/Accountant
- Harvard Business School (Advanced Leadership Institute)
- University of La Verne (Masters of Business Administration)
- Biola University (Bachelors of Arts)
Jorge G Rocha
- Strengthening the Economy and Jobs
- Health Care
- Reducing Government Spending
- Occupation: Tax Accountant
- BA, Business Administration
- Real Estate Broker
- Enrolled Agent
- Licenced Tax Preparer
- Notary Public
- Reform Public Education System
- Promote the Free Enterprise System
- Reform Immigration System
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Escrow Company Owner
- Escrow Agents Fidelity Corporation, Director
- Limited Government
- Free Market
- Individual Freedoms
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Economy, Budget, Energy, Health care, and Campaign financing.
New Districts for 2012!
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 46. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip to see your representatives. Click on the person's name to see how your Congressional Representative voted on many key issues.
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.