(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Henry A. Waxman
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Marijuana Legalization Attorney
- served on the Site Council for Beverly Hills Unified School District.
- Chairman of the Ethics Committee for the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- He Is director of the Los Angeles chapter of NORML (National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws) since 1973
- He has acted as an advisor or sponsor to numerous pieces of California state legislation including California's prop 215, the nation's first medical m
- awarded the Certificate of Appreciation form the ACLU(American Civil Liberties Union), as well as received honors for his work on behalf of the Consti
- has been awarded an Honorary Teaching Degree by the Los Angeles Unified School District and is an `ad hoc` teacher and Law School Lecturer.
- Bring Congress Home to Work
- Jobs and Economy
- Public Education and Policy
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Public Policy program U.C.L.A.
- Masters In Business Taxation U.S.C.
- B.A. Colorado College Summa Cum Laude
- Ernst & Ernst (now Ernst & Young) 1976-1983
- President, Collett & Company, Inc., CPA's 1999-present
- Treasurer, Regulate Marijuana Like Wine Act
David William Steinman
- Promote jobs and prosperity through low taxation, limited regulation, and smart spending
- Protect promises to seniors and veterans
- Invest in education and the environment for our future
- Party: Green
- Occupation: CEO & Founder of The Freedom Press
- Environmental Activist
- Consumer Rights Advocate
- Local Homeowner and father of three
- Author of "Safe Trip to Eden," "Safe Shopper's Bible," "Diet for a Poisoned Planet"
- BA at Columbia University & MA at University of Oregon
Zein E. Obagi
- Protecting our Coast and Environment
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: California Business Attorney
- Fiscally Conservative Democrat
- Bachelors of Arts from University of California, Berkeley
- Juris Doctors from University of Southern California School of Law, Under the Hale Moot Court Honors Program
- Active member of Los Angeles 5 (LA5) Chapter of Rotary Club International.
- Dedicated a summer to construct accessible amenities with " Build America Project"
- Raised in California 33rd Congressional District
- Develop real American cyber-security with our district's resources and decrease today's horrific unemployment rate
- Cut overspending in government, targeting issues: Medicare fraud, wasteful spending on security contractors and nation-building in foreign countries
- Attract Investment and Build Jobs in America through Regulatory Certainty: Clean Energy, Technology
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Economy, Budget, Energy, Health care, and Campaign financing.
New Districts for 2012!
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 33. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip to see your representatives. Click on the person's name to see how your Congressional Representative voted on many key issues.
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.