(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Gary G. Miller
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Congressional Oversight Counsel
- U.S. House of Representatives, Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, Counsel
- U.S. Senate, Impeachment Trial Committee, Counsel
- U.S. Department of Justice, Tax Division, Trial Attorney
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, Law Clerk
- Yale Law School, J.D.
- Pacific Union College, B.A./ B.S.
- Strengthening the economic recovery and hastening the return of stable jobs.
- Bringing relief to struggling homeowners and reforming our financial system.
- Pressing for an overhaul of our tax system that restores simplicity, clarity, and equity.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Economy, Budget, Energy, Health care, and Campaign financing.
New Districts for 2012!
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 31. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip to see your representatives. Click on the person's name to see how your Congressional Representative voted on many key issues.
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.