(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Anna G. Eshoo
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member of Congress
- San Mateo Board of Supervisors
- Chief of Staff, CA State Assembly
Carol L. (Shepard) Brouillet
- Jobs and the Economy
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Producer/Publisher/Writer
- Co-Founder International Media Project
- Co-Founder- The Who's Counting Project
- Co-Founder- The 9-11 Truth Alliance
- Co- Founder- The Northern California 9-11 Truth Alliance
- Organizer- San Francisco International Inquiry into 9-11
- The Economy & Banking - Reforming banking, investing in human needs, moratorium on housing foreclosures
- Civil Liberties - End warrantless wiretapping and data collection, end torture, repeal the PATRIOT Act
- Foreign Policy - Bring the troops home, redirect resources away from war to domestic needs, stop all drone attacks.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Economy, Budget, Energy, Health care, and Campaign financing.
New Districts for 2012!
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 18. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip to see your representatives. Click on the person's name to see how your Congressional Representative voted on many key issues.
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.