(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: EDUCATOR/ASSEMBLYMEMBER
- Judge Pro Tem, San Diego Superior Court
- 26 Years as Dean, Director and Professor, San Diego State University
- 16 Years of service to the Community College District Board of Trustees
- Former Board President, San Diego County Board of Education
- Past County Commissioner, Children, Youth and Families
- Past Government Relations Chair, San Diego Multiple Sclerosis Society
Patrick L. Marsh
- ECONOMIC GROWTH
- AFFORDABLE, QUALITY EDUCATION
- PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: CPA/Auditor
- B.A. History & M.S. Accountancy, San Diego State University
- Certified Public Accountant (Inactive)
- Certified Internal Auditor
- 10 Years Experience in Audit and Finance Roles
- Protect Freedom- The ability for citizens to act, speak, and utilize personal resources freely to the extent that another's freedom is not infringed
- Stop Tax Increases- Taxes are necessary, but enough is enough- solutions must be found within current revenue
- Focus government on protecting and educating all, and caring for those in need; all other uses of revenue are secondary
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget, Government reform, Higher education, and Major issues.
New Districts for 2012!
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- All links above open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.